wq.app 0.7.0 includes the latest version of jQuery Mobile, 1.4.5. This version of jQuery Mobile includes a new “flatter” look in keeping with current design trends, and a number of other improvements.
jQuery Mobile 1.4 (#3)
- Updated the SCSS theme builder to match jQuery Mobile 1.4 styles. See the documentation for new usage info.
- The bundled jQuery Mobile is customized to prevent automatic initialization; be sure to call
pages.jqmInit()after all routes have been registered. This makes it easier to register page show events and be sure they will execute even on deep links. (81a6f2f; See https://github.com/wq/wq-website/commit/af182eba31d1ce1ed717ac6a9f8217468c259120 for an example of an
activePageworkaround that is no longer needed).
- Other minor bug fixes, including support for external toolbars and the new
<div role="main">style (8f6ee446b9ebf3f2891fb6ad315c7d660b288a86, 6c91e0c)
- Support for markdown attachments (see wq/wq.db#30)
- remove existing lines/points if needed when draw mode changes (bc2351b)
- option to force minimum bounding box when autozooming (2447491)
- update existing maps with sticky viewport, if applicable, and prevent Leaflet widgets from being enhanced by jQuery Mobile (f05874d18ac9ad2fa1f47aa9ec5f64683d4979a0)
wq/owl.jssupport (see below)
keys()function to get store-specific
- Avoid duplicate event registration (389139f)
- Additional context attributes for custom templates (da23aad)
- Don’t show spinner (but still fetch data) when text exists in current list (15c2232)
- Build Process:
- Python 3 support (#15)
wq initnow works on windows (under Python 3; see #6) and creates symlinks to
wq.app/scssin addition to
- wq/owl.js: (Beta) client component for the Offline Website Logger