wq.db 0.7.0 introduces Python 3 and Django 1.7 support, as well as a number of minor bug fixes and API cleanup.
- Support for Python 3 (#2). Python 2.7 is still supported (for now), but we strongly recommend using Python 3 for new projects.
- Support for Django 1.7, including new swapper-enabled Django 1.7 migrations (#28)
- Ability to use chart for arbitrary time series models in addition to vera.
- Continued to expand test suite (#13), wq.app compatibility (#25), and documentation (wq/wq#7)
- Various minor bug fixes
markpattern to support attaching one or more markdown snippets to models (#30)
dump_configcommand for generating a static wq config object to speed up application load (ed14f600694016ab66f7d4b81d50327b17ef3da9). Requires Django 1.7.
set_extra_config()method to define arbitrary wq config properties (570b9ad1d5bef4b9f28c9be1d954b5a0734823d7)
- A number of contrib modules have been extracted into separate PyPI packages (#29). This includes vera, dbio, and the media thumbnailer that was previously part of files. If your code depends on any of these modules, you will need to install them separately and update your import statements (e.g.
from wq.db.contrib.vera import models->
from vera import models.
- Removed support for auto-discovering
serializers.py. All of your auto-discoverable router configurations should be defined in